Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- Photo: eccentricks: 63 years ago today, Edie Beale’s life went to hell in a handbasket tmblr.co/Zmf44y1qoFjYM 5 days ago
- Photoset: telesilla: awesome-picz: Cats That Need Your Attention The Exact Moment You Start Reading Cats... tmblr.co/Zmf44y1qj442A 6 days ago
- Photoset: Of course she’s telling the girl she has to grow up, but not the shitty boys. Thanks Peter Pan,... tmblr.co/Zmf44y1qdadWr 1 week ago
- I've Made A Huge Mistake - So…last year I quit serving and started assisting in a salon in Beverly Hills,... tmblr.co/Zmf44y1qXxRif 1 week ago
- I've Made A Huge Mistake laurensemar.com/2015/07/26/ive… http://t.co/AeoT1SBSN3 1 week ago