Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
A Japanese millionaire eats the same thing for almost every meal—and what he eats will shock you!
Takashi Kotegawa is a self-made millionaire who turned his part-time earnings from college of $13,600 into $153 million by trading stocks over the course of eight years. The most lavish thing he's bought is a condo worth $4.2 million. The next most expensive thing? Two Nintendo Wii systems.
Despite being able to plunk down the cash for something a lot more grand, he only eats Cup Ramen! Why? He claims it saves time and keeps him from getting sleepy in the afternoons. No doubt that this gives him more time to trade stocks!
What makes those earnings even more impressive? The average median income in Japan is $24,147—and Kotegawa has made almost six thousand times that amount!
Maybe Just One More…
- RT @DigitallyDownld: Everything wrong with modern media in one screenshot: http://t.co/IipUQeVPzv 1 week ago
- Bangarang, Robin - So…I don’t really feel like smiling for the rest of the week after hearing this... tmblr.co/Zmf44y1N-avb7 1 week ago
- Bangarang, Robin - So…I don’t really feel like smiling for the rest of the week after hearing this... tmblr.co/Zmf44y1N-YP0o 1 week ago
- Bangarang, Robin wp.me/p1tnFe-Eh 1 week ago
- Photo: So true tmblr.co/Zmf44y1N-Pn1w 1 week ago