Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- God damn it @TurnbullMartin, I really need to work on my own novel's outline but just finished rereading TWS and HAVE to start CH. BLERGH! 1 day ago
- On page 242 of 346 of The Trouble with Scarlett, by Martin Turnbull: Should I just stay ... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 day ago
- @HollywoodComet guuuurrrrllllll. Right!? Damn it, I wish you were at TCMFF this year. I wanna get drunk and talk shit with you! 2 days ago
- My condo literally sold b/c of my framed @TheBiancaDelRio pic. That realtor owes me & BDR a kick back. #rupaulsdragrace #nottodaysatan 2 days ago
- @HollywoodComet agreed, until you get to a year when there are like 4 of your faves. Then you've gotta Sophie's Choice that shit! 2 days ago