Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- On page 173 of The It Girl and Me, by Laini Giles goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 days ago
- Mr.Bojangles doing his best "Damn it, Tina," while I keep him from napping. I freakin love my… instagram.com/p/BQl0h7Xghs4/ 3 days ago
- Mr. Bojangles and I are LOVING the new book by 4gottenflapper! #hollywoodparty #bookstagram… instagram.com/p/BQjOn1wheqm/ 4 days ago
- On page 100 of The It Girl and Me, by Laini Giles goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- On page 56 of The It Girl and Me, by Laini Giles goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 5 days ago