Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- Thanks for the judgemental look and for laying on my book, Mr. Bojangles. I don't have a death… instagram.com/p/BKwMRX6h-os/ 3 days ago
- 📷 dosesofgrace: Grace Kelly and Clark Gable in Africa for Mogambo This is so cute, it hurts. tmblr.co/Zmf44y2CU6yn7 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Platinum Doll by Anne Girard goodreads.com/review/show?id… 6 days ago
- On page 330 of 368 of Platinum Doll, by Anne Girard goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 days ago
- On page 230 of 368 of Platinum Doll, by Anne Girard goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 week ago