Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- I liked a @YouTube video from @kelleyrosano youtu.be/UHgbh92fI6g?a Taurus February 2017 Thriving in Incredible Opportunities 6 hours ago
- “oh, I don’t really read books” tmblr.co/Zmf44y2HKJ4Wi 2 days ago
- 📷 The destinies of this country should be shaped primarily by moral forces, and by material forces only... tmblr.co/Zmf44y2HKInK1 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/kyre8CaF7HU?a Taurus Monthly Reading for January 2017: Done Crying 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/_8szwrYI4io?a TAURUS - New Energy - Your Time - Love - Horoscope Tarot - January 2017 2 days ago