Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- The amount of pre-nap side eye Mr. Bojangles is throwing, makes me wonder wtf I did wrong?… instagram.com/p/BTcgTj6A9vO/ 5 hours ago
- RT @jackburditt: Found this cleaning out my office -- book written by Rosemary Howard (Carrie Fisher's character on 30 Rock). https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- I hope so....right @rogerperezjr? twitter.com/feudfx/status/… 3 days ago
- Omg!! Baby boomers, learn how to review a book on @amazon.Stop telling us you got the book on time, wrong feedback box. 4 days ago
- @FeudFX, Joan's ending was beautiful. Wow, just lovely. 4 days ago