Don’t Be Stupid, Be A Smarty
Mr. Rodgers' mother made his trademark cardigans. “She knitted a sweater a month for as many years as I knew her. And every Christmas she would give this extended family of ours a sweater. She would say, 'What kind do you all want next year? I know what kind you want, Freddy. You want the one with the zipper up the front.'"
Maybe Just One More…
- A customer at work said I sound like I'm from Manhattan. Bitch, you clearly have NEVER spoken with anyone from NYC. #Imfrombakersfield 4 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/x0qLWPxcSyg?a Liberace Falling In Love With Love 5 days ago
- Review: Swanson on Swanson: youtu.be/FjvqE-bjl1U?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/dbMK3R770-Y?a Remembering Liberace 1 week ago
- Review: Swanson on Swanson: youtu.be/0RnHBTSMjAc?a via @YouTube 1 week ago